Ink 94

I hope you have had a great week .
Welcome to the INKspired blog hop 94.
You may have come to me from Barbara.

This is the sketch Teneale has given us.


This is how I have used it. 



The Geared up Garage Bundle has so many elements to choose from.
The background panel was put through the BigShot using the blue mat from the Big Shot embossing mat set and the Garage Gears thinlets dies. 
The red mat behind the panel is from the Classic Garage DSP.
My DSP panel and Real Red mat were cut using the Stitched Rectangles dies.
The sentiments inside and out were silver embossed.


A Real Red stamp and write marker was used to do the outline of the inside die cut sentiment. I applied ink to the inside sentiment using a versamark pen then heat embossed in silver.

The card is embellished with a little silver foil and braided linen trim.


So glad you took the time to check out my card.


Hop on over to see what Teneale has to inspire us.
















1 comment