Blog Hop 99 June

INKspired Blog Hop 99



Hi and welcome. So glad you hopped by to check out the blog hop for June.
Teneale has given us another fun sketch.
I have chosen Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot as my colours. For the main panel, I used the Subtles embossing folder on the white and used a Merry Merlot matt.

The stamp set used for the images was Meant to Be. I also created a stamp using a coordinating die from the Be Mine stitched framelits. A popular card maker did a video on the idea this week. 

The created stamp is used on the feature panel. Using the small scallop heart die from the die set, I cut two hearts from craft foam and glued them together for a little thickness. Using a little temporary adhesive, I attached the stamp to a block and stamped the panel using Versamark. Over the top of each heart, I stamped the striped heart from the stamp set using Rococo Rose ink stamped off once.

Two layers of  Whisper White card stock were layered together for strength before die cutting the white heart detail. Some “waste” hearts from the die cutting were coloured with Merry Merlot ink and used as embellishments.

The very pretty heart was stamped on white and die cut and a second time in Rococo Rose for the scallop frame. I masked the Best Wishes sentiment and stamped the two words underneath each other. It is from the Stitched all Around stamp set. Behind the scalloped circle, I wound some silver thread. and popped it up with dimensionals.



A little coloured trim and heart embellishment on the inside as well as a simple sentiment from the new A Little Lace set completes the card.



From here, hop on over to Maree McIntosh for more Stampin inspiration.








No comments