Challenge 151


 Challenge 151

Hi all. Wow, less than four weeks till Christmas. I don't know if I am quite ready.

This Inkspired Sketch is our inspiration for this challenge.


I chose one of the gorgeous Designer Series papers from the Ever Eden range as my base layer. The tag, cut with one of the Tailor Made tag dies from a double layer of the Cotton specialty paper which has been embossed using the Tasteful Textile folder. The panel is matted on a piece of Soft Succulent card stock.
I stamped a spray of leaves with two of the Eden's Garden stamp in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen inks and cut the circle using the Layered circles dies for the image and scalloped gold foil . This has been mounted on dimensionals.
The vellum ferns were cut using the Iconic Dies. 
The Eden dies were used for the Evening Evergreen backing for my two sentiment strips. Both sentiments are from the Eden's Garden stamp set. 


 This sentiment was cut using one of the Tasteful Labels dies. The decorative strip under the inside sentiment is also an Eden Die.


I hope you have enjoyed the hop. Next up is Katrina Healy. See you next time. Take care.







No comments