Inkspired 96


Hello, I hope you all had a great Easter.
You may have come to me from Barbara.

Thank you Teneale for a great sketch


I chose to use the Rooted in Nature set for all images and sentiments. 
All sentiments were heat embossed with Early Espresso embossing powder.

My base is Sahara Sand. All panels were matted on Early Espresso card stock.The main panel is DSP from the Wood Textures pack to which I added more texture by using the Subtles embossing folder. I set aside a narrow strip for the inside of the card as well. The panel is popped up with dimensionals.
I took a piece of Sahara Sand card stock for the small panel, used my Soft Sea Foam ink pad to apply ink directly to the "background" side of the Woodland textured embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot. 
I stamped the wood circle on Crumb Cake card stock with Crumb Cake ink and darkened the edges with Early Espresso.
For the leaf embellishment, I stamped the large tree image on Pear Pizzazz card stock with the same ink colour (stamped off once) for a little texture. I love that you can emboss the veins of the leaves before die cutting them.
Some linen thread and a hand cut tiny tag completes the card. I hope you like it.






Hop on over to Jo Wilson for more inspiration.

No comments