Inkspired Blog Hop. 97

Welcome to the INKspired Blog Hop No. 97.
 you may have come to me from Allison McLeod.

Here is the sketch from  talented Teneale.
The floating technique has me hooked at the moment and the images from the "Oh So Eclectic" set were perfect for it. If you unfamiliar with it, the most common method used for the technique is to use stamps and coordinating dies but there is no reason you could not fussy cut if you have the patience for it. 

My colours were Calipso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Lovely Lipstick, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Petal Pink and Powder Pink.
To get a greater colour variation on each image, I used sponge daubers to apply the inks to the stamps.

The Calipso coral panel was embossed in both directions with the Subtle folder.
My DSP strip is from Needlepoint Nook.

Happy Birthday is from "Amazing Life" and the inside sentiment from "Varied Vases".



The technique gives you a frame to use for a second card and I have used a sentiment from "Life is Grand".

Hop on over to see what Jo Wilson has for us.




No comments