INKspired 98

Welcome to the INKspired blog hop number 98. You may have arrived here from Allison McLeod. Here is the sketch provided by lovely Teneale.


For my interpretation, I have used the beautiful new Rococo Rose and Whisper White.
Using the edge die I cut three strips from the Stitched Lace panel die. These are attached to a panel of the Rococo Rose embossed in two directions with the Subtles embossing folder.

The white layer of the top panel was embossed in the same way and attached to a Rococo Rose panel to which I added a scallop trim punched using the Decorative Ribbon border punch.

My white heat embossed "Time to Celebrate" sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays
I chose butterflys from Butterfly Gala and black heat embossed them on watercolour paper. (Note to self,don't forget the teeny tiny bodies before you emboss next time)


Night of Navy and Pretty Peacock were used to colour them then added some Wink of Stella. The are resting on a stitched circle die cut from the rose card stock on top of a vellum die cut from the Stitched Labels framelits.



For a bit of a change, the inside sentiment from Stitched All Around is white heat embossed on the Rococo Rose and accented with the textured white strip and the smaller butterfly.


I hope you are enjoying the hop. Let's see what Jo Wilson has for us.

















No comments