Colour Challenge 101.

Hello everyone a Colour Challenge to test us this fortnight.
Thank you Teneale. for the colour combo. I quite like it.
You may have arrived here from Narelle Macey.

After a rocky start (using Sahara Sand instead of Crumb Cake), here is my offering.

Broadway Bound  and the coordinating Broadway Lights dies were my choice.


A little close up of the Wink of Stella and some Clear Apoxy Droplets.to give it some pop. The billboard and word dies are three layers glued together for dimension.

I added a simple accent on the inside using the diamond border die from the Broadway Lights die set.

Maree McIntosh always has something lovely for us. Hop over for a look.














1 comment

  1. What a great card, made me stop and go, I don't have that set, maybe I now need it. I hope you enjoyed the challenge and yes I often mix crumb cake and sahara sand.

    ReplyDelete