Inkspired blog hop No. 105

Inkspired Blog Hop No. 105

Hi all.
You may have come to me from the blog of the talented Narelle Macey.
Something a little different for this round. Here is the sketch from Teneale.
I have covered my 12 x 12 page with two designs from the "See a Silhouette" DSP.
My scalloped border was cut using the scallop die from "Seasonal Layers" using DSP from "Perennial Essence".
The photos are first placed on black card stock and trimmed to a very fine border and then attached to the Very Vanilla mat.


 Colours for the trims and embellishments were picked from those used in the gorgeous DSP. I have used Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry. I coloured some Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets and white bakers twine with a dark Blackberry Bliss blend marker.

Thank you for stopping by. Next on the hop is Allison McLeod.




1 comment

  1. Julie your page is fabulous, I laughed to myself because I had the scallop on my desk to use, but then looked up and saw some ribbon. I love the silhouette papers and they are lovely bright to contrast your photo.

    ReplyDelete