INK 109

Ink 109

Welcome to the inkspired blog hop number 109.
You may have come to me from the blog of Narelle Macey.
As I was planning, my design lent itself to flipping the sketch. I hope you like it.



The lovely gold accented DSP is from Wrapped in Plaid. Any stamping is done using Cherry Cobbler ink and the mistletoe die cut from Itty Bitty Christmas is in Shaded Spruce. The die cut is accented with red Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
The main DSP panel has a white mat. I used a stitched rectangle framelit for the Cherry Cobbler panel. I cut it narrower and adhered a narrow strip of gold foil cardstock on either side and adhered it directly to the panel, White bakers twine was wrapped around the panel which is popped up on the card base.
The Stitched Nested Label was textured by running it through my die cut machine in both directions using the Subtles embossing Folder.
The front sentiment is from Itty Bitty Christmas and after adhering the die cut, to the panel I attached it to the front on dimensionals.



The inside sentiment is from Still Scenes.
Next to visit is Maree McIntosh. Hop on over to see her interpretation of the sketch.



1 comment