Inkspired blog hop 113

Inkspired Blog hop 113
Hi everyone. I hope you are all safe and well at this time. 
Our challenge this fortnight is a colour challenge as shown below.
At this time of year, poppies were my choice for this card. 




I used the solid image from Painted Poppies to stamp some white card stock randomly with Petal Pink and Calypso Coral inks. 
I chose the smaller poppy from the Poppy Moments dies and cut the base in regular whisper white and the petals die in thick whisper white as well as the petals from the background I created with the Petal Pink and Calypso Coral.
After adhering the thick whisper white petals to the blank poppy background, I fit the coloured petals in place and added the Smoky Slate stamen die cut.

I intensified the colour on a piece of Pool Party card stock by swiping the Pool Party ink pad directly on to it before stamping the single leaf image from Painted Poppies with Smoky Slate and die cutting them with the coordinating die from the Painted Labels die set.

Peaceful Poppies DSP has beautiful designs and I chose one for my front panel and inside trim. The front was stamped here and there with the larger grunge image from Painted Poppies and is mounted on a Whisper White matt. The panel is popped up with Dimensionals. 
As a base for the poppies, I cut the sentiment label from the Painted Labels die set and stamped Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments. The poppies and leaves are popped up.




I chose a sentiment for the inside from Bonanza Buddies, decorated with a strip of DSP matching the front and a narrow strip of Pool Party. The matt is Pool Party.
These colours are so pretty together, I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Hop on over to Maree McIntosh for more inspiration.







No comments