Inkspired challenge No. 114

Inkspired challenge No. 114
Hi everyone. Even though we are in lock down, I still find time flies. Welcome to Challenge Number 114. You may have come to me from Narelle Macey.


I really liked this layout. This is the list of products used.
Stamp sets - Honey Bee and Peaceful Moments (inside sentiment).

Dies - Detailed Bee and Label Bonanza for the tag.

Stampin write markers in Call me Clover and Pineapple Punch for the flower on the tag.

Dark Mango Melody blend for the stripe on the bee and Dark Pineapple Punch blend to colour White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon for the bow.

Card stock - Daffodil Delight card base. Basic Black front panel and inside matt. Very Vanilla honeycomb die cut strips and a few Daffodil Delight inserts.

Assembly was simple. The black layer and tag are popped up for dimension.





I hope you like my interpretation of the sketch. Lets go to Allison McLeod for some inspiration. Stay safe everyone.




2 comments

  1. Such a pretty card Julie, Love how you use Bee set for this sketch. x

    ReplyDelete