Inkspired No. 116

Inkspired No. 116
Hello everyone. I hope you have had a great weekend. 
Welcome to those of you who have joined the hop for the first time. You may have come to me via Narelle Macey.         
This fortnight is a colour challenge.
One of my Grandsons has a birthday coming up and I have chosen the Beautiful World stamp set and World Maps dies for his card.
The two globe components were cut three times for each and glued together for a little dimension.  I used basic grey for the globe stand and stamped the map image (the one with Australia on it of course) in mossy meadow.
Basic Grey for my card base and I have chosen to omit the Rich Razzleberry.
My very vanilla front panel is embossed using the Old World Paper folder and adhered to a very vanilla matt trimmed to a fine border. The dull day did not pick up the colours well in the decorative strip but I used mossy meadow, basic grey and crushed curry.



Tasteful Labels dies were used for the front sentiments. "Adventure Awaits" is from The Beautiful world set while "To an amazing Grandson" and the inside sentiments are from the A Grand Kid stamp set.




Thanks for stopping by. Lets hop over to Allison McLeod for more inspiration.



4 comments

  1. I am sure your grandson will love his card - love what you have done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, he's going to love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I am sure your Grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete