Inkspired No. 117

Inkspired blog hop No. 117
Hello everyone. Welcome to the the hop featuring a great sketch from Teneale Williams.
The following supplies were used.
Card stock in Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla and Vellum.The Designer Series Paper is from Forever Greenery.
I chose Seaside Notions for the front and inside sentiments. Both were stamped in Shaded Spruce ink.
I really love the gorgeous Forever Fern stamp set  used for the floral images which were stamped in Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock and Night of Navy.
The floral images I cut with the coordinating Forever Flourishing dies.
Other dies used were Stitched Nested Labels for the vellum and very vanilla labels and a small Stitched Rectangle for the sentiment strip. The scalloped border is from the Stitched be Mine set.
The Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder was used to add texture to the Very Vanilla label.
My front panel is popped up for dimension.
The leaf spray inside is stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.

I hope you like what you have seen, next lets see some inspiration from Maree McIntosh.     Stay safe everyone.




5 comments

  1. So pretty Juile. I love how you added texture with the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Your card is beautiful! I love the edging and the colour combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Beautiful card, makes me want that stamp set more & more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Julie! Forever Greenery suite is in my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Julie, Love the use of the green tones.

    ReplyDelete