Inkspired Challenge No. 119


Inkspired Challenge No. 119.

Hi everyone welcome to this sketch challenge. I hope you are all safe and well.
I loved the opportunity with this sketch to practice hinge stamping using the Dove of Hope bundle. My base and front matts are balmy blue. I did have to move the Stamparatus arm and the card stock to achieve a placement I was happy with for the white heat embossed repeated sentiment on the front.
I used the Subtles embossing folder for texture, added a strip  of DSP from the Snowflake Splendor collection. The accents on the strip are the narrow silver foil strip and the white zigzag piece which is the top of the tag die from North Pole Wonder set.
I decided to be a bit brave and instead of copying the sketch to the letter I chose the Dove from the Detailed Dove Dies set instead of the circle. I cut it from white card stock that had been textured with the Subtles folder.



The trims are the same on the inside and the panel was matted in white. The sentiment is from Wishes and Wonder.

I hope you enjoyed the hop. Next is Allison McLeod. Stay safe.



6 comments

  1. Love your dove card Julie - so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Julie! Very pretty with the Snowflake Splendor DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Julie, the dove works really well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Julie, It's such a pretty colour combo and great take on the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Julie. Love the inside, too.

    ReplyDelete