Colour Challenge 121

Colour challenge 121
Hello all. Welcome to challenge no. 121. 
You may have come to me from Narelle Macey.
I have been really busy for a few weeks which I love however, my mojo seems to have gone on vacation.
I have cased this card after seeing a modern Christmas card from a demonstrator from the U.S. Melissa Miller.

I used a Very Vanilla base and front panel which was embossed using Dainty Diamonds. This and my inside were adhered to a Pretty Peacock mat.
Both sentiments are from Fancy Phrases.


Next to visit is Allison McLeod. Until next time, I hope you are enjoying the hop. Stay safe.


8 comments

  1. Wow, Julie this is super cute and very clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is super cute, very cleaver idea love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card and use of the colours! I have been wanting to try this technique, and I think your card was the right incentive to 'Just Do It'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie love the use of the colour circles cut in half - pretty card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Julie I love this technique and have seen lots of variations. It works really well using circles and the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Julie! Love your rainbow!

    ReplyDelete