Inkspired Challenge 128

 Inkspired Challenge 128

Hi, I hope you are all well.
You may have arrived here from the blog of Narelle Macey.

This fortnight bought us a colour challenge, and although I often struggle to use all of the colour options, this time around not only did I use them, but I'm really happy with my finished design.
I think that keeping the design simple, allowed me to be braver in my colour use.
I have used the Arrange a Wreath stamp set for the bird  (a partridge from the pear tree?) and leaves inside and All Things Fabulous for the front and inside sentiments. The dies are Wreath Builder Dies. Gold glitter enamel dots make the centre of the flowers pop.
My front Sahara Sand panel has been embossed with the Brick and Mortar embossing folder. I then applied a little Mossy Meadow ink randomly to give the bricks an aged look.

Thank you for stopping by on your way to Maree McIntosh. See you next time and stay safe.







4 comments

  1. Love your card it is so pretty Julie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, lovely card, great use of all the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I love the use of the bricks with mossy meadow, and your wreath is great.

    ReplyDelete