Inkspired Challenge 129

 Inkspired Challenge 129

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas.

You may have arrived here via the blog of Teresa Irwin.

I have missed cardmaking very much and and am pleased to be participating in the first Hop for 2021. A sketch challenge.

I chose a white base and attached a full panel embossed with the Subtle embossing folder to the front.
Using one of the Ornate Borders dies, I added the decorative edge to Magenta Madness 6x6 In Colour DSP.
The die I chose for the white panel is from Ornate Layers and I cut the piece shorter and narrower to fit the card sketch. It is spattered with Just Jade ink.
The pretty three step flowers and the sentiments are from All Things Fabulous. For the blue flowers I used Seaside Spray first stamped off and then first generation. The darkest shade is Misty Moonlight stamped off. They have had Wink of Stella added.  For the leaves I chose Just Jade both first generation and stamped off. The flowers were cut using the Fabulous Florals Dies.





Inside the flower is stamped first as second generation Magenta Madness and the second layer first generation. The darkest image is Melon Mambo.
I hope you have enjoyed the hop. Maree McIntosh has more inspiration to share. See you next time. Take care.







3 comments

  1. Hi Julie! I am happy to be back as well! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie such a pretty card love the combination of magenta madness with the blues.xx

    ReplyDelete