Inkspired Challenge 130

 Inkspired Challenge 130

Hi everyone. I hope 2021 has begun well for you all.

If you have come to me from the blog of Narelle Macey, you will know that this fortnight we are to showcase Sale-a bration.




I chose to use the stamp set "A Touch of Ink". Using Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive for the leaves and Melon Mambo for the flowers. The solid flower base was stamped but as I did not want to include the stem of the flower, the outline was using a Stampin Write marker to apply colour only to the flowers. 

The panel has been embossed using the "subtle" folder and mounted on an Old Olive mat.

I love the butterfly in this set and used Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight to stamp it. The label dies used are from the "Hippo and Friends" die set. To finish, I added some "Frosted Epoxy Droplets". 

The inside I kept simple to allow plenty of room to write a note of thanks.
Thanks for hopping by. Next to offer some inspiration is Allison McLeod. See you next fortnight. Take care.






4 comments

  1. Beautiful Julie! I love the butterfly as the feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card and l really love the repeat stamping in creating your on background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Julie! Love the inside of the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Julie your butterfly is so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete