Inkspired Challenge 131

 Inkspired Challenge 131

You may have seen the lovely work of Narelle Macey. February already. Time is flying as usual. Welcome to colour challenge No. 131. I love this colour combo.

                                 

Country Home is my stamp set of choice. It has been around for a while now and I really like it.


I first stamped and coloured the image before embossing it with the Subtle embossing folder and adding a Daffodil Delight mat. The cute little "Thanks" badge on the milk can is popped up with a dimensional and the Clear Epoxy Droplets have been coloured using Dark Pumpkin Pie blends.


The inside has the same Daffodil Delight mat. To make sure the cotton boles stood out on the white cardstock, I dotted light Just Jade through the background.

Next to visit is Allison McLeod. Until next hop take care of yourselves.



6 comments

  1. Wow Julie this is really pretty. Great use of the colour combo. Country home is a great Stamp set. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I also love this stampset and your card is so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, that's one of my favorites also, your done a great job with your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colouring, Julie. It's beautiful inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still do not have this set but I really do like it. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with you, love this set. Your card is beautiful, especially the colouring. I really like the dotting on the inside.

    ReplyDelete