Inkspired Sketch Challenge 134

 Inkspired Sketch Challenge 134

Welcome to my blog.  I love seeing how everyone comes up with different ideas for sketches.

I really like this layout provided by Teneale.

When we are busy, and need something fast, beautiful Designer Series Paper and dies are so helpful.
I have used Butterfly Bijou papers and Brilliant Wings dies. The main front panel and inside panel have a Mint Macaron mat.
From white card stock embossed using the Tasteful Textures folder, I cut a label from the Hippo and Friends set and popped it up on dimensionals. The sentiment for the front is from Friends are Like Seashells and the butterflies are on dimensionals as well.


I used a sentiment from Peaceful Moments on the inside.



I hope you have enjoyed the hop so far. Next to visit is Katrina Healy. Until next time, take care of each other.









1 comment