Dandy Garden Showcase Challenge 135

 Dandy Garden Showcase Challenge 135

Back again after a little break. I hope you all had a good Easter.     .
There is so much to choose from in this suite of products though I have chosen to only use the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and the Dragonfly punch.
The card is based on one by Demonstrator Michelle Jutrisa who produced a Youtube tutorial on   "How to make backgrounds using blends". I really enjoyed finding another way to use blends together with a high percentage alcohol and a small paintbrush. 


The two colours I chose for the "marbled" background were Dark Misty Moonlight and Dark Shaded Spruce. Small patches of colour are applied to vellum and alcohol added around the perimeter to help the colour run. Whisper white is behind the vellum to help it pop.
The stamped images are Soft Suede on Sahara Sand. The die used for the window is from the Hippo Happiness. I embossed the stamped panel using the Subtle folder, adhered the background behind it and attached it to a Shaded Spruce mat which was popped up on dimensionals. The dragonfly colours are Light Daffodil Delight and Light Misty Moonlight.
I kept the inside very clean and simple.


I hope you have liked my offering. Next to visit on the hop is Teresa Irwin. See you next time. Take care.




2 comments