Inkspired challenge 136

 Inkspired Challenge No. 136

Thank you Teneale for the sketch. I always find layouts the easier of the challenges.



My card features Designer Series Paper from the Berry Delightful. It has a Granny Apple Green mat.
Using a blending brush and Granny Apple Green, I created an Ombre look on my white sentiment strip. The sentiment in Rich Razzleberry  is from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set. The strip was adhered to a Rich Razzleberry mat and has been embossed with the Subtle folder. After wrapping the bakers twine, I popped it up on dimensionals and added some of the new 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.


Inside, I used the Berry Blessings stamp set for the sentiment and berry image. Again, the colours are Rich Razzleberry and Granny Apple Green. The panel is on a Razzleberry mat.

Thank for stopping by for a look, from here, hop on over to Teresa Irwin  and stay safe till next time.






1 comment

  1. Gorgeous card Julie! Really love how you made everything pop!

    ReplyDelete