Inkspired Challenge No. 142

 Inkspired Challenge No. 142

So, I must admit to "lockdown brain". I almost overlooked Challenge 142 and actually started on 143 before I realised. Get ready to see the same colours used in the next challenge. Silly me.
Back on track, from the colour options, I chose to use Bumble Bee, Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green. My card base and layers are Very Vanilla.
I love, love, love The Artistically Inked stamp set and Artistic Dies and have used them on my card. The whole suite is gorgeous and can't wait for my back ordered DSP to arrive.
The background layer has been embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and adhered to a Calypso Coral mat. Using a Granny Apple Green blend, I added some splatter to the front and inside.
I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock using one of the dies from the Ornate Layers set. Onto this, I stamped the watercolour image from the stamp set randomly using Bumble Bee and Calypso Coral. I did stamp off first for a softer colour.  The panel has been popped up on the card front.
After stamping "hello" on Bumble Bee cardstock, I die cut the banner from the Tasteful Labels set and the leaf spray from Artistic Dies and added them to the front.

A second generation stamped flower and leaves with some splatter to finish the inside.

I hope you are enjoying the hop. Next to visit is Teresa Irwin.  Until next time, stay safe.









1 comment