Challenge 147

 Challenge 147

Inkspired Combo

Hi everyone. Welcome to another hop. These colours are all so pretty, I didn't have any trouble using them all. 
I have only used stamps for my sentiments and the star image inside. On the front, are die cuts from the Christmas Trimming dies. These I adhered to a basic white panel and put it through my die cutting machine with the Tasteful Textiles 3D embossing folder. The panel is on a Mint Macaron mat.
The front sentiment is from the Merriest Moments stamp set and has been cut with dies from the Ornate Frames set.


The star image and sentiment inside is from the Tidings and Trimmings set.
I hope you like my contribution to the hop. Next up is Katrina Healy. I look forward to hopping along with you next fortnight. Stay safe.



1 comment

  1. Julie your card is amazing, so much work but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete