Challenge 149

 Challenge 149

Inkspired Sketch

Hello everyone. Wow, the last two weeks seem to have flown.

Here is our sketch for this blog hop.

For this card, I used as my feature panel a piece of the beautiful silver foiled DSP from the Whimsy and Wonder suite on a Blushing Bride mat. The Mint Macaron piece was embossed with the Wintry 3D embossing folder and then die cut with one of the Basic Borders dies. I then adhered a narrow strip of silver foil and wrapped it with some white thread.

I chose a label form the Tasteful Labels set for my sentiment from Whimsical Trees. It is stamped in Mossy Meadow and decorated with Genial Gems and trees in Just Jade and Polished Pink. The trees are from the Christmas trees die set. They are so cute.


Inside the panel is on a Mint Macaron mat and the sentiment and holly image are again from Whimsical Trees.



I hope you are enjoying the blog hop. Next up is Katrina Healy. Until next time look after yourselves.



No comments