Challenge 153 Christmas in July.

Challenge 153 Christmas in July
Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and safe. Christmas in July, the year is going so fast.
Here is my offering. I haven't purchased any of the new Christmas sets as yet so these are returning sets.



The products I have used for the challenge are a basic white card base with a layer of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper. The feature is the Merriest Moments die cut and Hybrid Embossing folder and a piece of the returning Painted Christmas DSP which I have also used as a matt inside. I die cut one of the Layering Circles for the front sentiment. Both sentiments are from Christmas to Remember and were black heat embossed.

I love the poinsettia stamps from Merriest Moments but wanted to use the new incolor Glimmer Paper in Sweet Sorbet with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Enjoy the rest of the hop, let's see what Teresa Irwin has for us. Take care and see you next time.




2 comments