Inkspired Sketch Challenge 154

 Inkspired Sketch Challenge 154

Hello everyone. The weather is warming up and spring will soon be here with flowers blooming everywhere. This gorgeous Wonderful World Designer Series Paper made me think of spring. It will be available during Sale a-bration until the end of August. This sketch was perfect to show it off.

I dry embossed a piece of vellum using the Timeworn Type embossing folder and cut three panels that I adhered to Starry Sky cardstock. Both sentiments used were from the Happiness Abounds stamp set and are stamped in Starry Sky ink.

The Starry Sky banner was a die from the Stylish Shapes set and the label from the Painted Labels set. I added some cute Brushed Brass Butterflies.

I can't wait to see more of everyone's interpretation of the sketch. Next is Teresa Irwin.           Until next time stay well



No comments