Challenge No. 155

Hello everyone I hope you are all well. Well, the year is certainly racing by and though not traditional Christmas colours for this challenge, they are very pretty. The Christmas set I chose to use is the Leaves of Holly stamp set and coordinating Holly Berry dies.



  I chose not to include the Smoky Slate. On both the berry and leaf die cuts I only used the polished pink and mint macaron card stock and intensified the colour by applying the ink pad directly to the card stock for the top layer of the berries and applying colour to the Mint Macaron with a blending brush for the solid back layer of the holly leaves. I painted them with Wink of Stella and put pine sprigs in Pear Pizzazz behind.

Using the snow flurry from the Wintry embossing folder set, I embossed a piece of vellum and arranged it off set slightly on a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock. Both of these layers were cut from one of the Stitched Rectangles dies. I added the sentiment strip and attached everything to a Basic White card base.


Using a blending brush, I applied Fresh Freesia ink to the back side of the vellum and added a slither of card stock. The mat is Fresh Freesia.

I hope you enjoy seeing all the inspiration in the Hop. Next is Katrina




1 comment